Requirements for All Boarding Dogs
• Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
◦ DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
◦ Rabies (1 or 3 year)
◦ 6 Month Bordetella Booster
◦ K-9 Bivalent Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) Annually
• Must be spayed or neutered (over 7 months old)
• Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
• Must complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
• If participating in Group Play, the dog must pass a Playgroup Compatibility Evaluation prior to boarding (or may be subject to additional fees)
What to Pack/Check-in Requirements
- Regular dog collar – Any training collars/harnesses will be taken off immediately and stored in their overnight bin.
- Your dog’s regular food along with any special treats, in prepackaged bags or seal-able container for each meal. Include any special instructions. *You do not need to bring bowls as we have plenty.
- Medication with instructions (if applicable). We will complete medication chart while you wait. Can take up to 10 minutes.
- Bed and/or Blanket for four or more nights only
Our Dog House is not responsible for any beds or blankets that may be damaged by the dogs during our possession.
- Favorite Toy(s)
Our Dog House is not responsible for any toys that may be damaged by the dogs during our possession.
- Check in during normal business hours. Check out is 12pm on the day of departure.
- A $20 fee will apply for dogs picked up after 12pm on the day of departure.
- Please allow sufficient amount of time for check-in. Sometimes there is a wait.
- You can drop off dog’s belongings the day before your departure if that is more convenient.