We love our dogs with a passion and show them the utmost care.
We are a family run and owned dog daycare/ boarding facility. We do everything we can to make sure our facility is “A Home Away from Home.” That entails making sure that all areas are kept clean and disinfected throughout the day. Employees must supervise dogs at all times. We love the dogs we care for every chance we get.
Canine Care Attendant
- Must have a flexible schedule. We have a different number of dogs daily and you may need to come early or stay longer for a shift.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and know how to manage your time well
- Must be reliable and responsible
- Keen attention to detail, safety, and cleanliness (Dogs can be messy. Must be able to clean up any type of mess.
- Must be able to work weekends and all Holidays! It is a requirement.
- Able to work together with your team to care for 30-50 dog’s daily
- Previous experience required
- We want someone who WANTS to do an excellent job each day and go above for our pups
- Must be able to lift 35+lbs
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- Teamwork and a positive attitude are a must in our facility
- If hired, you must have reliable means of transportation