Staff must be able to interact with your dog comfortably. If possible we would like you dog to come in for a free day before boarding your dog.
Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
- DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- K-9 Bivalent Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) Annually
- Must be spayed or neutered (over 7 months old)
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Must complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
A two night minimum is required for Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Our 2019 holiday boarding rates apply to
- Spring Break • Apr 19-22
- Fourth of July • July 1-8 (2 night minimum)
- Thanksgiving • Nov 25 – Dec 2 (2 night minimum)
- Winter Holidays • Dec 20 – Jan 2, 2020 (2 night minimum)