Best Dog Boarding in Ventura County!
Our Dog House has flexible drop off and pick up hours. After hours pick up can often be arranged. Your dog can stay until 12pm the day of departure without any additional daycare fees. Stay more than 4 nights and your dog will go home with a free bath.
What to pack for your dog’s overnight stay
- Regular food and treats portioned into portions if possible (no bowls)
- Bed or blanket for stays 4 nights or longer
- Medications with instructions
Staff must be able to interact with your dog comfortably. If possible we would like you dog to come in for a free day before boarding your dog.
Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
- DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- K-9 Bivalent Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) Annually
- Must be spayed or neutered (over 7 months old)
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Must complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
A two night minimum is required for Fourth of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Our 2019 holiday boarding rates apply to
- Spring Break • Apr 19-22
- Fourth of July • July 1-8 (2 night minimum)
- Thanksgiving • Nov 25 – Dec 2 (2 night minimum)
- Winter Holidays • Dec 20 – Jan 2, 2020 (2 night minimum)