Ventura Dog Daycare
Our Dog House welcomes your dog with a free assessment
About our Ventura Doggy Daycare Facility
Our 10000 sq foot Ventura Dog Daycare facility allows for each dog having an optimal environment. We make sure our dogs are carefully placed in groups where they play with compatible friends in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
Dog Daycare details
- The first day is free (4 hours)
- We are open 7 days a week for daycare
- We offer both outdoor and indoor dog play areas
- We offer activities such as bubble play and pool time for your pet
- We have mid-day nap time in spacious dog kennels
- Our Dog Daycare is completely cage-free
- Come for 3 days in a week and get a free bath on the 3rd day
- We insist on keeping client vaccinations up to date to protect our dogs.
Benefits of Doggy Daycare
- Your dog gets to socialize with friendly dogs
- We encourage good play behavior
- Allows for your pet to release energy to allow you to have a happier/calmer pet at home.
- Mild separation anxiety dogs can play over at our facility so you don’t have to worry about your house getting chewed up.
- Your dog will be looked after & will have fun while you are away
- We make sure our dogs are carefully placed in groups where they play with compatible friends in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
Dog Daycare Requirements
- Complete Our Dog House application
- Pass a free 4 hour assessment
- Provide proof of current vaccinations for:
DHPP/DAPP (1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered if they are 7 months or older
We do not take pups over the age of 12.*
*We have this policy in place due to the environment in the facility. We are faced paced, and everything is a solid routine. The dogs are mentally and physically stimulated. They are placed in their playgroup for the day and play inside and outside from 7 am to 7pm. We have found that our senior dogs do not thrive in this environment. They tend to burn more energy than they are used to, which sometimes negatively affects them. We do not want to put your pup in a position where they could overwork themselves to the point of lethargy or worse. We appreciate your understanding in helping keep all of the dogs happy, safe, and healthy at our facility.
2568 Channel Dr., Ste. A Ventura CA 93003
Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri – 7AM – 7PM
Saturday 9AM – 4PM
Sunday 9AM – 5PM