Ventura Dog Daycare
About our Dog Daycare Facility
Our 10000 sq foot facility allows for each dog having an optimal environment. Most dogs are carefully placed in groups where they play with compatible friends moving indoors and out participating in a variety of activities.
Dog Daycare details
- The first day is free (4 hours)
- We are open 7 days a week for daycare
- We offer both outdoor and indoor play areas
- We offer activities such as bubble play and pool time
- We have mid-day nap time in spacious kennels
- Daycare is completely cage-free
- Come for 4 days in a week and get a free bath on the 4th day
- We insist on keeping client vaccinations up to date to protect our dogs.
- Our employees are trained in CPR and first aid.
Benefits of Dog Daycare
- Your dog gets to socialize with friendly dogs
- We encourage good play behavior
- Releases your pet’s energy to allow you to have a happier/calmer pet at home.
- High separation anxiety dogs can play over here and you don’t have to worry about your house getting chewed up.
- Your dog will be looked after and will have fun while you are busy.
Dog Daycare Requirements
- Complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
- Pass a free 4 hour assessment
- Provide proof of current vaccinations for:
DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- K-9 Bivalent Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) Annually
- Must be spayed or neutered (over 6 months old)
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)