Best Dog Boarding in Ventura County!
Our Dog House welcomes your dog with a free assessment
Our Dog House has flexible drop off and pick up hours. After hours pick up can often be arranged. Your dog can stay until 12pm the day of departure without any additional daycare fees. Stay more than 3 nights and your dog will go home with a free bath.
What to pack for your dog’s overnight stay
- Regular food and treats portioned into portions if possible (no bowls)
- Bed or blanket for stays 4 nights or longer
- Medications with instructions
Staff must be able to interact with your dog comfortably. If possible we would like you dog to come in for a free day before boarding your dog.
Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
- DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- All dogs over 7 months of age MUST be Spayed or Neutered to participate in any activities
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Must complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
Our 2021 holiday boarding rates apply to:
- Spring Break April 2 – 5
- Memorial Day May 31, 9am – 5pm
- Independence Day July 1 – 6
- Labor Day September 6, 9am – 5pm
- Thanksgiving November 22 – 29
- Winter Holidays December 20 – January 3
A two (2) night minimum is required for 4th of July, Thanksgiving and during the Winter Holidays. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas