Best Dog Boarding in Ventura County!
Here at Our Dog House, our dog boarding service is always open for doggie sleepovers! You can leave your dog for one night or for up to several months and enjoy peace of mind while you’re away. While boarding your dog at ODH you can be sure your dog will be well cared for by our caring staff. Who will ensure the best care through a carefully planned daily schedule, plenty of fun playtime in our indoor play park and cozy bedtime tuck-ins. We love spoiling your dog.
Requirements for All Boarding Dogs
- Must provide proof of current vaccinations for:
- DHPP/DAPP ( 1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- K-9 Bivalent Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8) Annually
- Must be spayed or neutered (over 7 months old)
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Must complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
- If participating in Group Play, the dog must pass a Playgroup Compatibility Evaluation prior to boarding (or may be subject to additional fees)
Refresher Training for your dog(s)!
For approximately 20 minutes during the day, we’ll refresh and reinforce some of the commands your dog learned during our training sessions or just for practice. 3 spots available each day. $15 per dog
We’ll Email You With Updates While You’re Dog Stays With Us! Email us at email@example.com
Pool time when it’s hot
If the day is hot dogs will be able to cool off and enjoy some water time during the day. $5 per dog.
Overnight Boarding Pricing
Come early so your dog is properly checked-in. A $20 fee will apply for dogs picked up after 12pm on the day of departure.
1 Dog $50 per night for the first 1-3 nights.
- $45 for each additional night for up to 9 nights.
2 Dogs $90 per night for the first 1-3 nights.
- $84 – for each additional night for up to 9 nights.
Purchase Boarding Packages and Save!
1 Dog – 10 Regular Nights $430
2 Dogs – 10 Regular Nights $810
Please call for a quote for 3 dogs or more.
Overnight Holiday Boarding Pricing
A two night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Fourth of July. A $20 fee will apply for dogs picked up after 12pm on the day of departure. Our holiday boarding prices apply for the following nights:
July 3-8, Nov 19-26, Dec 21-Jan 2, 2018.
1 Dog – $60 per night
2 Dogs – $100 per night
Purchase 10 Holiday boarding nights and save!
1 dog: $540
2 dogs: $930
Please call for a quote for 3 dogs or more.Please call for a quote for 3 dogs or more.
Check in during normal business hours. Check out is 12pm on the day of departure. A $20 fee will apply for dogs picked up after 12pm on the day of departure. Please allow sufficient amount of time for check-in. Sometimes there is a wait. You can drop off dog’s belongings the day before your departure if that is more convenient.
What to Pack/Check-in Requirements
- Regular dog collar
*Any training collars/harnesses will be taken off immediately and stored in their overnight bin.
- Your dog’s regular food along with any special treats, in prepackaged bags or seal-able container for each meal. Include any special instructions. *You do not need to bring bowls as we have plenty.
- Medication with instructions (if applicable). We will complete medication chart while you wait. Can take up to 10 minutes.
- Bed and/or Blanket for four or more nights only
*Our Dog House is not responsible for any beds or blankets that may be damaged by the dogs during our possession.
- Favorite Toy(s)
*Our Dog House is not responsible for any toys that may be damaged by the dogs during our possession.