Ventura Dog Daycare
Our Dog House welcomes your dog with a free assessment
About our Ventura Doggy Daycare Facility
Our 10000 sq foot Ventura Dog Daycare facility allows for each dog having an optimal environment. We make sure our dogs are carefully placed in groups where they play with compatible friends in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
Dog Daycare details
- The first day is free (4 hours)
- We are open 7 days a week for daycare
- We offer both outdoor and indoor dog play areas
- We offer activities such as bubble play and pool time for your pet
- We have mid-day nap time in spacious dog kennels
- Our Dog Daycare is completely cage-free
- Come for 3 days in a week and get a free bath on the 3rd day
- We insist on keeping client vaccinations up to date to protect our dogs.
- Our employees are trained in CPR and first aid.
Benefits of Doggy Daycare
- Your dog gets to socialize with friendly dogs
- We encourage good play behavior
- Allows for your pet to release energy to allow you to have a happier/calmer pet at home.
- Mild separation anxiety dogs can play over at our facility so you don’t have to worry about your house getting chewed up.
- Your dog will be looked after & will have fun while you are away
- We make sure our dogs are carefully placed in groups where they play with compatible friends in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
Dog Daycare Requirements
- Complete the full Our Dog House application paperwork
- Pass a free 4 hour assessment
- Provide proof of current vaccinations for:
DHPP/DAPP (1 or 3 year)
- Rabies (1 or 3 year)
- 6 Month Bordetella Booster
- Must be current on flea and tick medication (year long)
- Your dog must be spayed or neutered if they are 7 months or older